The Imagine! Foundation
The Imagine! Foundation, established in November 2000, supports the Imagine! organization through fundraising and education. It is a 501(c)(3) organization, and its Employer Identification Number is #84-1540910.
Funds raised locally provide extensive support for almost 3,000 people with developmental disabilities (and their families), primarily in Boulder and Broomfield Counties. The Foundation has raised more than $6 million to date.
Education is a crucial part of helping the community to better understand the role people with developmental disabilities play in society, what their needs are, the challenges faced by their families, and the support Imagine! provides.
We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all those who support Imagine! and the Imagine! Foundation with cash and in-kind contributions. We publish names of our donors on a yearly basis. The link below shows the list of those who donated during fiscal year 2013-2014 (7/1/13 - 6/30/14).
Foundation Board of Directors - Officers
- President – Charles Holmes, Centennial Bank
- Vice-President – Don Brown, Optimal Blue
- Secretary – Beverly Shaw, Boulder Community Hospital, Retired
- Strategic Planning and Nominating Committee Chair – Charles Holmes
- Finance Chair – Sandy Brown, Whimsy Farms
- Marketing Chair – Priscilla Lacy, Communications Consultant
- Imagine! Celebration Chair – Katie Hawkins, Alpine Management Group
- Founder: Robert F. Charles, Jr., B & J Enterprises, Emeritus
Foundation Board of Directors - Members
- Richard Ackerman, RE/MAX of Boulder, Inc.
- Gale Boonstra, Financial Professional, Retired
- Pat Daly, Sunflower Bank
- Chris Mabbitt, BC Interiors
- Pete Madden, Seagate
- Justin McClure, RMCS, LLC
- Rick Nelson, Wells Fargo
- Jana Petersen, Boulder County
- Walt Pounds, Business Consultant
Emeritus Foundation Board Members
- Kathy Coyne
- George Karakehian
- John Mehaffy
- Leona Stoecker
- Patti Micklin, Executive Director 303-926-6443
- Heather Sabo, Resource Development Coordinator 303-359-7910
- Michelle Conkey, Grant Writer