Special Needs Planning Workshop
Thursday Dec 7th
6:30pm – 8:30pm
Imagine!, 1665 Coal Creek Drive. Tuneburg Room
Lafayette, CO. 80026
- Self-assessment of current and ideal objectives for your family
- Government benefits
- SSI vs. SSDI
- What does the process look like?
- Alternate options
- Special Needs Trusts
- Third Party vs Individual
- Funding and Purpose of Special Needs Trust
- Providing for your child for when you are no longer here
- Protecting Government benefits
- The Importance of Having a plan in Place
- Supplement/Preservation of Government benefits
- Preserve SNT remainder in Legacy
- Letter of Intent/Last Wishes
- Transition through life changes and support to succession planning
These workshops are FREE and apply to all families with special needs loved ones!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: Crystal Cartwright, is the mother of 5 amazing children, her oldest has autism. She is a part of your very own community and has served on many boards to advocate in the special needs community for the last 14 years. She became a professional following the same passions for families like hers. She believes that no family should be left behind in planning.