Behavior Summit at Imagine!
Sponsored by Imagine! Behavioral Health Services and North Metro Community Services, Inc.
Purpose: To give the participants the skills to do the following when serving individuals with developmental disabilities:
- To assess behavior and develop interventions for the behavior.
- To be the “Go To” person on a team regarding behavior.
- To train others to understand problem behavior.
- To train others in how to implement behavior programs with fidelity.
- To serve as a liaison between a team and Board Certified Behavior Analysts, mental health professionals, social workers, and professionals in other related fields.
Trainer: Sam Towers
Dates & Times: 9:00 am until 4:00 pm on October 17, October 24, October 31, and November 14.
An hour break for lunch will be provided each day -- lunch will not be provided.
Location: Imagine! John M. Taylor Conference Center
1665 Coal Creek Drive, Lafayette, CO 80026-2784.
Cost and registration: $245 per individual participant ($245 is the total cost for attendance at all four sessions).
You may register and pay at www.towersbehavior.com,
or send payment to: Sam Towers, 36697 County Road 47, Otis, CO 80743.
If mailing in a payment, please include the following:
- The participant’s name.
- A phone number at which the participant may be reached if a training has to be rescheduled due to inclement weather.
- An e-mail address for confirmation of registration.
Note: Although this training is primarily targeted toward those in organizations who serve individuals with disabilities, it would also be an excellent class for parents who want to become more involved and/or knowledgeable about behavior interventions for their child.
For more info: E-mail Sam Towers at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call