Panel Discussion to Increase Awareness of Mental Health Issues
The City and County of Broomfield invite you to attend a panel discussion to help increase awareness of mental health issues. Hear from a panel of experts in the mental health community and learn about services and resources that are available. Anyone interested in this topic is encouraged to stop by and participate.
When: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Broomfield Community Center, 280 Lamar Street, Broomfield
For more information, call 720.887.2250.
6–6:10 p.m. – Opening Remarks by Mayor Patrick Quinn
6:10–6:45 p.m. – Panel Discussion
- Dr. Jeff Almony, MD, Chief Medical Officer for Mental Health Partners
- Nancy Coleman, Member, National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Aaron Ketchum, Program Manager, Mental Health Partners, Broomfield Office
- Anne Weiher, Member, National Alliance on Mental Illness
- The Honorable Dianne Primavera, State Representative, House District 33
6:45-7:30 pm – Facilitated Discussion