Sponsored by Imagine! Behavioral Health Services and North Metro Community Services, Inc.
Purpose: To give the participants the skills to do the following when serving individuals with developmental disabilities:
- To assess behavior and develop interventions for the behavior.
- To be the “Go To” person on a team regarding behavior.
- To train others to understand problem behavior.
- To train others in how to implement behavior programs with fidelity.
- To serve as a liaison between a team and Board Certified Behavior Analysts, mental health professionals, social workers, and