The Imagine! Foundation
The Imagine! Foundation, established in November 2000, supports the Imagine! organization through fundraising and education. It is a 501(c)(3) organization, and its Employer Identification Number is #84-1540910.
Funds raised locally provide extensive support for the more than 2,590 people with developmental disabilities (and their families), primarily in Boulder and Broomfield Counties. The Foundation has raised more than $6 million to date.
Education is a crucial part of helping the community to better understand the role people with developmental disabilities play in society, what their needs are, the challenges faced by their families, and the support Imagine! provides.
We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all those who support Imagine! and the Imagine! Foundation with cash and in-kind contributions. We publish names of our donors on a yearly basis. The link below shows the list of those who donated during fiscal year 2012-2013 (7/1/12 - 6/30/13).
Foundation Board of Directors - Officers
- President: Walt Pounds, Business Consultant
- Vice President and Treasurer: Charles Holmes, Centennial Bank
- Secretary: Beverly Shaw, Boulder Community Hospital, Retired
- Founder: Robert F. Charles, Jr., B & J Enterprises, Emeritus
Foundation Board of Directors - Members
- Richard C. Ackerman, RE/MAX of Boulder, Inc.
- Don Brown, Secondary Interactive LLC
- Kathy Coyne, Non-Profit Consultant
- Katie Hawkins, Talentrust
- George M. Karakehian, Art Source International, Emeritus
- Priscilla Slocum Lacy, Communications Consultant
- Chris Leh, Leh Law Group, LLC
- Janet Martin, Design Business Consultant
- John R. Mehaffy, Retired, Attorney, Emeritus
- Rick W. Nelson, Wells Fargo
- Jack Stoakes, Liquor Mart, Emeritus
- Leona Stoecker, Longmont Area Economic Council, Emeritus
- Susan LaHoda, Executive Director 303-926-6443
- Heather Sabo, Resource Development Coordinator 303-359-7910
- Christina Craigo, Contract Grant Writer 303-485-0900
The Foundation News is the newsletter of the Imagine! Foundation. It has stories about Imagine! events and how funds donated to the Imagine! Foundation are used to assist people with developmental disabilities.