Imagine! has a system of quality assurance that monitors the services and supports delivered by each approved provider organization in Boulder and Broomfield counties. There are many ways this monitoring occurs.
In its monitoring activities, Imagine! assures that the following standards are met:
- Services written into the IP are being delivered.
- Services meet quality standards set by the State of Colorado (CDPHE) and Imagine!.
- Services achieve the desired and expected outcomes set by the IDT.
- The settings in which people receive services are safe.
- Customers are satisfied with the services being delivered.
The following activities take place throughout the year:
- Surveys conducted by Program Quality (CDPHE/CARF)
- Quarterly data collected from PASAs, including census, incidents, complaints and investigations
- Critical incident reporting
- Individual Case Management monitoring
- Complaints received by Case Managers
- Entrance and termination information related to movement from PASA to PASA
- Human Rights Committee reviews
- Investigations conducted
- Personal needs audits (if OHCDS)
The remainder of this guidebook will report the results of customer satisfaction for each provider organization.